LGES rules regarding discipline, attendance and uniform will apply to the students of GCG in order to maintain a pleasant harmony in the institution amongst staff and Students. Therefore, students are expected to abide by the following:
- All students must be present for morning assemble/ roll call.
- Once in college, students are not allowed to miss classes/ lectures.
- 90% attendance is of students is required for all college examinations and 75% for sending admission forms to the concerned Board.
- Students are not permitted to leave the premises till college classes are over. However, in case of an emergency, only parents will be allowed to collect the students.
Leave sanctioning authorities are Principal and Vice Principal (in case of Principal's leave or absence).
The college gate closes as soon as the assembly commences i.e. 7:30 hrs in summer and 8:00 hrs in winter. A fine of Rs. 20/- will be levied if any student comes after this time.
- Leave will not be sanctioned without an application signed by the parentsotherwise it will be considered as absent and the student will be fined.
- In case of illness, a medical certificate from a registered doctor or hospital should be attached along with the leave application.
- Students will stand terminated from the college on account of 10 days absence without intimation/ permission as per LGES rules and will be re-admitted only after payment of fresh admission fee.
- Students must come to college in proper uniform as prescribed by college authorities.
- Black shoes with white socks must be worn by every student.
- Shoes should be black leather shoes, no other type will be acceptable, especially lacy pumps.
- Students should avoid wearing jewellery or fancy watches to college.
- Students are issued ID cards which they are expected to wear to college daily.
- In case of loss a new card may be obtained after payment of a fine of Rest. 500.
- At the time of leaving college students are liable to deposit the ID Card with the College Office.
FINE FOR ABSENCE
It is informed that the students are being charged fine for different discipline breaches at the following rates:
- Late Comers in the morning - Rs. 20/- per day for every late arrival
- whole absence without leave - Rs. 100/-
- Absenting from class without without permission - Rs. 100/-
- Leaving college without permission - Rs. 100/-
- Minor Discipline Cases i.e. improper dress etc. - Rs. 50/- for every irregularity
- Discipline cases i.e. disobedience, scuffle, cheating, etc. Rs. - 1000/- On merit, but not more than that at a time (at Principal's discretion)
- Damage to college property - cost of damaged items plus fine on merit of the case upto Rs. 1000/- at a time (at Principal's discretion)
- Parents are requested to pick their daughters/ wards up at home time without unnecessary delay otherwise the college will not be responsible. After an hour a fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged.
FINE FOR BUNKING OF REGULAR CLASSES
Breach of any rule will be lead to strict disciplinary action by the college administration
Note: Fine will be collected through fee challan forms.